- That he/she has read and understood what is stated herein.
- That he/she assumes all of the obligations stated herein.
General Information Regarding the Website
In compliance with the provisions of Article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, regarding information society and e-commerce services, the general information regarding the Website is provided below:
Owner: Alexandre Sonderer (hereinafter referred to as “THE OWNER”).
Spanish ID (NIE): Y1234090Q
Including the following, but under no circumstances limited to such, the User undertakes:
- Not to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic or pornographic nature, nor to introduce or disseminate content or propaganda that is sympathetic to terrorism or which violates human rights.
- Not to introduce or disseminate data programmes (viruses and harmful software) onto the network that are capable of causing damage to the computer systems of the service provider, its suppliers or third party Users of the Internet network.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, item or content that undermines the fundamental rights and public freedoms that are recognised constitutionally and in international treaties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, item or content that constitutes unlawful or unfair advertising.
- Not to disseminate any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, “junk mail,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes” or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as commercial spaces) that have been designed exclusively for these purposes.
- Not to introduce or spread any false, ambiguous or inaccurate information or content so as to mislead the recipients of the information.
- Not to impersonate other Users by using their registry keys to different services and/or contents of the Website.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, item or content that involves a violation of intellectual and industrial property rights, patents, trademarks or copyrights that apply to the owners of the Website or to third parties.
- Not to disseminate, transmit or make available to third parties any information, item or content that involves a violation of the secrecy of communications and legislation regarding personal data.
The User agrees to hold harmless THE OWNER against any possible claim, fine, penalty or sanction that it may be obliged to bear as a result of a breach by the User of any of the rules of use indicated above, moreover, THE OWNER reserves the right to seek appropriate compensation for any damages.
Exclusion of Liability
THE OWNER does not assume any responsibility for the lack of updating of this Website, nor does it guarantee that the information published is accurate or complete. Therefore, the User must confirm that the information published is accurate and complete before taking any decision related to any service or content described on this Website.
User access to the Website does not involve any obligation by THE OWNER to ensure the absence of viruses, worms or any other malicious software. In any case, the provision of adequate tools to detect and disinfect harmful computer programmes is the responsibility of the User.
THE OWNER shall not be held responsible for any damage to the software and hardware of the User or of third parties during the use of the services offered on the Website, nor for any damages of any kind caused to the User resulting from failures or disconnections in telecommunications networks that produce the suspension, cancellation or interruption of the Website service during the provision thereof or prior thereto.
THE OWNER may, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, temporarily or permanently suspend the accessibility and/or permanence of the Website on the Internet, as well as the services offered through the Website. Under no circumstances shall THE OWNER assume any liability arising from such acts.
Content and Services Linked through the Website
The Website may contain technical linking devices, directories and even search tools that allow the User to access other pages and Internet portals (hereinafter referred to as “Linked Sites”). In these cases, THE OWNER will only be responsible for the content and services provided on the Linked Sites to the extent that it is aware of illegality and has not disabled the link with due diligence. In the event that the User considers that there is a Linked Site with unlawful or inappropriate content, he/she can inform THE OWNER, but under no circumstances does this communication entail the obligation to remove the link.
Under no circumstances should the existence of Linked Sites presuppose the formalisation of agreements with the managers or owners thereof, nor the recommendation, promotion or identification of THE OWNER with the statements, content or services provided.
THE OWNER is unaware of the contents and services of the Linked Sites and is therefore not responsible for damage caused by the unlawfulness, quality, outdated information, unavailability, error or uselessness of the content and/or services of the Linked Sites, nor for any other damages not directly attributable to THE OWNER.
Intellectual and Industrial Property
All contents of the Website, including but not limited to text, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, links and other audiovisual or audio content, as well as their graphic design and source code, are the intellectual property of THE OWNER or of third parties, without any of the recognised operating rights recognised by current legislation regarding intellectual property regarding the same being interpreted as assigned.
The trademarks, trade names or logos are owned by THE OWNER or by third parties and it may not be construed that access to the Website confers any rights regarding the same to the User.
Regarding all content that the User may publish directly or through THE OWNER on the Website, the User grants to THE OWNER, on a non-exclusive basis and free of charge, for all of the world’s territory and for the maximum period of protection prescribed by law, all of the rights of reproduction, distribution, public communication and transformation, in order that the services requested or used by the User can be performed correctly.
Invalidity and Ineffectiveness of Clauses
Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
Version in force since April, 6th 2019.